About collecting personal information
In providing the Service, the Company will acquire your name, e-mail address, product delivery address, and other information necessary to provide the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"). In addition, IP address, cookie (cookies) information, identification information of mobile phone, page (access log) information that you browsed are automatically acquired from your browser.
Purpose of using personal information
Stores, companies and individuals who have opened stores in the company and the company (hereinafter referred to as a store owner), personal information, order information (information about the customer's order history) for the purpose of providing this service or designated separately by the company Will be used). In addition to the purpose of providing this service, it may be used for the purpose set forth in the following items.
- In the case of giving a sales guide by e-mail magazine or direct e-mail regarding products and services handled by our company and a store owner, special treatment plans and other promotional activities.
- When responding to customer inquiries.
- If you would like to request your customers to provide us with feedback or comments on this service.
- When the Company separately contacts the customer and uses it for the purpose of obtaining individual consent.
- To create statistical data classified according to your attributes (such as address).
- Providing and displaying information and services tailored to each customer's preferences.
Providing personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide or disclose personal information acquired from customers to third parties unless it falls under any of the following.
In addition, we will properly manage the personal information of customers in the same way as we do for companies that disclose or provide personal information in the following items.
- If you have obtained your prior consent.
- In the case where it is disclosed and provided within the scope necessary to provide this service to a company etc. who has signed a confidentiality and confidentiality agreement with the Company in advance.
- In the case where confirmation of personal information is exchanged with a financial institution etc. when payment is required due to the use of this service or ordering of products.
- In cases where it is judged appropriate to contact directly from a company, etc. that has signed a confidentiality and confidentiality agreement, as a result of customer inquiries and after-sales service for purchased products.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person commissioned to cooperate to carry out the office work prescribed by law, the execution of the office work by obtaining the consent of the customer If there is a risk of
- In the case where personal information is transferred in accordance with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons according to the provision of Article 23, Paragraph 4, Item 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act. In addition, we will use within the use purpose before personal information is transferred after succession of business.
- Other cases where disclosure or provision is necessary according to laws and regulations.
About joint use
According to the provisions of Article 23, Section 4, Item 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company may share personal information within the scope of the purpose of use for providing comprehensive services between group companies and parent and subsidiary companies. there is.
Personal information security control measures
We appropriately and strictly manage personal information collected from customers and take preventive and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information of customers and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of information.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all communications, including credit card numbers, between customers and us, to enhance security within a reasonable range. I will do my best. However, even with security technology such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, it can not be said that the security is perfect, so in spite of the security measures taken by our company, it is illegal by hackers etc. Please note in advance that we will not be liable for any damages caused to you or a third party by our actions.
Inquiry, deletion of personal information, etc.
If you would like to inquire, correct, delete, etc. the content of personal information that we collect from you, please process by yourself from this site. If you request an inquiry, correction, or deletion of the contents of personal information from the inquiry window on this site, we will proceed after confirming that the claimant is the customer.
Compliance with social norms
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act (Personal Information Protection Act), as well as other relevant laws and guidelines, and social norms.